-->

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vroom Vroom Says The Tractor


Hi Everyone!!! well three out of four teams are trying for the championship next week..so that leads me to be really torn about going to CHA LOL!!! If the room wasn't already paid for I may have chose football over CHA..can you believe that..but I seriously love NFL football..OK OK I'm an addict I admit it..so luckily I have DVR through Dish Network but still...(sign)...bummer LOL!...So I had a quick procedure this morning and had a tube shoved down my throat to see why I have acid reflux..does anyone else suffer from this? You know what the crappy part of all this is? I have been throwing up all the time when I eat for the last two weeks and I haven't lost any WEIGHT! figures..I have no luck :( haha..O well....So on to the card this is yesterday's Mojo Monday's sketch..I knew I wanted to use white..I hurried up and took a picture this morning so it doesn't show you the best colors but just imagine.white base..my stomach really hurts right now so I'm going to hurry and go lay down...the DP is from Basic Grey (Marrakech) O and this orange is for you Agustina all the way :)...The ribbon is from CTMH and the little pearl brads are all from Recollections..I also stuck little orange flowers on top of the flowers on the image and those are from Taylored Expressions..the sentiment sticker is from my "stash"...OK gotta go but I did want to mention that starting Monday The Greeting Farm is having a relay race and you can be eligible to earn 6 free images if you play...I am so playing, so starting Monday all next weeks posts will be from The Greeting Farm..head to their blog to see what I'm talking about...See you guys tomorrow I have a card..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. OOOHH! You are so sweet, I feel honored :) As I saw the orange I thought: HEHE, Mandy is REALLY having a change of heart about the orange, and then I kept ready and my heart started to melt, YOU INTENTIONALLY PUT ORANGE FOR ME!!!! You are awesome and the card is awesome TOO! Now, you make sure you get lots of rest cuz you are going to CHA and when you get back from over there you make sure to make me green of envy lol. (Hey, I'm actually still wearing my green scrubs so I'm already green lol.) I hope your results come back A OK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this tractor, he is so cute!!! The DP looks great with him. Hey where's my purple? jk the orange looks good too!! Great job on the card Mandy it's real cute!! Take care of yourself, I hope they find out what the problem is soon, digestive problems aren't fun :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is just too cute! Love this!

    ReplyDelete