-->

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Having Fun ...


Hi Everyone!!! whewww it's been a hectic two days...so I ran home took pictures and here ya go...LOL!...Yay! we are leaving tomorrow for Anaheim...we will leave after the kids get out of school and head straight to Disneyland..Yay! we have season passes for D-Land so that's where the kids will be on Saturday loving us not being with them...We went four weeks ago and now this weekend and in less then four weeks we are headed back..LOL! so yep it's there second home..so no worries with them being by themselves..plus Chiy is a MMA gal... and in martial arts and Cordell does martial arts too...so they will be good.. Tim and I will go after CHA and Sunday so we will for sure get are fix... OK to the card..This is a sketch from Friday Sketchers this is the new DP from SU and I must say I love the pink glittery paper they just came out with and can't wait to buy some more of that DP...The image is from Tammy that I won a few months ago and remember when I issued the challenge to use the stamps you haven't inked up yet well she's one of them...this is NUTSHELLS - Cycling Hazel.... The ribbon and sentiment are from my "stash' ...The hot pink flower is from Prima. The white flower and yellow corduroy button are from CTMH and the button is from SU.....This was a fun card to make...Ugh I have to run again...But I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!!!!!! but I can't spill the beans till Saturday!!! O boy!!!! so come back and check it out....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!

Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy your card has brought me some sunshine on this gloomy day!!!! Thanks I needed that, more than you'll ever know!! Your cute image really looks like she's having fun. The DP you chose are fun also. Great job on the cute card!!! Have a great time at CHA (sob, sob I wish I was you)LOL, You'll have to let us know about all the new must haves, PLEASE!! Have a great time with your family at Disney, Drive carefully and I'm wishing you safe travels:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you are definitly the meanest person out there right NOW!!!! You start up with some juicy info and leave us hanging :( Anyways, love the image and DP it is cool. Have tons of fun at CHA and Disenyland!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, no fare I got bounced by Diana so her comment went up first!!!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy image, love that flower too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete