-->

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lady Marmalade



Hi Everyone!!! quick post because it's halftime and my Brett is playing..Go VIKINGS!!!! second game Go Chargers! sheesh if Chargers win then I don't know what to do next week because all four of my teams will be playing for the championship..LOL! O BOY!
So this image was the freebie that Sassy Studio Designs gave everyone for participating in the hop..Don't Cha love her...sassy as usual...well when I first saw her I knew what DP I wanted to use and I knew the sketch..I already saw it in my head so it was pretty easy to put together...what do you think??.....All the DP is from Basic Grey (Porcelain) ....I printed out my Sentiment :)...I had that song in my head from Moulin Rouge....The ribbon, green snap brads and white pearl are from my "stash"..the flower is from Prima......OK while it's halftime I better feed my family too....so see ya tomorrow :)
Have a great Sunday!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

8 comments:

  1. Great card, the image goes so well with the DP.
    I always love pink and green together! Enjoy the games, I know I am and I'm with you go Vikings and go Chargers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! The layout is cute, I especially like the horizontal ribbon about the area were the swing is. I but you are happy with the way the Vikings game went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this card Mandy! I love the layout and the textured background paper. :)

    Cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Mandy! Great DP for the image! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete