-->

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Love Cherries...Day 11


Hi Everyone!!! it's Tuesday and a new season of Biggest Loser..Yay! ..OK let me clear up something real quick.....it almost seems as if I'm whining in my posts about not getting picked on a DT and that's not how I want to come across at all...I don't feel I have the best artwork out there but it does fit me..so that makes me happy... I will keep trying and yes, the right one will come along.. It does make me excited to think about being on one because I want to be apart of a sharing group...so this year is the year for me to keep trying and not give up :)... but it's kinda funny at the same time because I told Tim I need more colors and he's like well buy them :) and then I tell him I need to improve my coloring and he says it's just paper so pratice... I love that man....so my goal is to go to CHA and buy new products and more markers so hopefully by Feb I can give you a little bit more variety...It's kinda hard because we don't have a local scrapbooking store so everything I buy is on-line or at Michael's ..well that's no fun...I like to oooo and ahhh while touching LOL! so CHA here I come...
To the card this is Day 11 of 12 days of sketch challenges from The Greeting Farm...so one more day and I will have new cards to show you :)....I'm pretty excited already because I was gone for so long in Nov and Dec and to come back with a bang has been the most fun...so I can't thank TGF enough for helping me get back into the groove.....Sheesh I'm a chatterbox today...
This image is another one I can't find on TGF so she's getting rid of them faster then I can shop...so get them while your looking the first time...All The DP is from SU..the solid cardstock is from DCWV and the ribbon is from CTMH...The metal cherries are from my "stash"...I hope you like :) have a great day

Thank you!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. AAAHHH, she is so cute, I love how you used three layers on her it looks soo cool. Don't give up girl, KEEP FIGHTING for your spot lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love the DP and the cherries charm adds the perfect touch!!! Keep up the great work, Go Mandy Go!!! (a little cheer can't hurt, can it) hehe :o) CHA you lucky girl, I want to go toooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Lucky you getting to go to CHA - make sure you show us what tou brought.

    ReplyDelete