-->

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Waiting For Rain



Hi Everyone!!! thank you for the sweet comments yesterday...Agustina I think it's OK to tell everyone you have big boobs LOL!
Today's card features an image from Paper Makeup Stamps...Ya know everyone knows what I'm talking about when I say I have so many stamps that most aren't even inked up...these stamps by Paper Makeup are part of not being used :( I really need to ink up the one's I haven't used, so that's my goal this month (I just decided) hehe to start inking up the "new" old rubba
:)..There are so many stamps I have bought from different companies but I forget about them when I put them away...I'm hoping when I go to CHA that they will have a cool stamp storage system because what I have now isn't working :(....So I'm challenging you to play with me...use the stamps that are old but have never seen ink....if you leave a comment and tell me you did I would love to check out your blog :)...
OK anyways back to the card...this image is altered.. I cut out her wings and the top of the rain that was spilling on the umbrella, I pop dotted her after cutting her out....All the DP and solid cardstock are from SU...the flowers are from Prima...the card base and ribbon are from CTMH...The sentiment is from Just Rite and the pearls came from my "stash"...O and the sketch is from Whiff Of Joy...I hope you like it :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is just adorable, I love all the colors you used. You did an awesome job cutting the image. Oh what patience you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is amazing!!!! I can tell alot of work went into this one. I love it!!! You picked the perfect day to post it too!! TFS
    :o)

    ReplyDelete