-->

Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm A Private Dancer...Day 7


Hi Everyone!!! OK so I'm late again..sorry! I took the kids to see The Blind Side..(finally)..It was so good!!!!! gosh this is a movie I would own....So I came home and realized I didn't take pictures of this card yet, so I ran and turned on my lights for my box and yep still need a lot of work but I wanted to get my card posted now not later...You can click on the picture to see more details...This is Day 7 of TGF sketches and I believe this is Savannah...I totally hear in my head the Tina Turner song (I'm a private dancer a dancer for money .........LOL!!! now you get to hear it in your head.....All The DP, ribbon, brads and the white flowers are from CTMH..the red flowers are from Michael's that I separated from other flowers....I distressed everything in Walnut Ink from Ranger...so that means I wanted to tone down the real white flowers so I distressed them too :).... I hope everyone was safe last night....and I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! and do you know what Jan 1st means???? it means there's only 22 days left till CHA whoo hoo!!!!...Have a great day!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. OOhh, now that song is in my head too! Great job with the sketch, love the flowers you added. I want to see that movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO far behind on commenting on my favorite blogs! You've been VERY busy! :) This is adorable! LOVE the sketch and your take on it is beautifully done! Love the colors you used, too!! And, as usual, your coloring is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah is sooo cute, I love the colors and how everything just blends perfectly. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm baaaack!!! hehe!! Thanks Mandy for the link! OMG I missed out on so much, you've done some really great cards!!! Team Edward cracked me up, I'm a team Edward kinda gal!
    Happy New Year and I look forward to checking your blog daily again :o)

    ReplyDelete