-->

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pink Rocker...Day 9


Hi Everyone!!! OK my bad...I thought I could go shopping this morning and be back before my first football game but nope...everyone in the free world was shopping too...so that meant long lines, price checks and arguments so 5 hours later I'm home...so again I rushed to take pictures and post..so sorry :(..
Today's card features another cute Anya this one is part of a set called Xmas Sweeties from The Greeting Farm....Tim thought she looked more Eskimo and needed more pizazz...so I added a cute snowman button :)....The DP is from My Mind's Eye and the fiber and buttons are from CTMH and SU..The green pearls are from Recollections and the green gems surrounding her are from Taylored Expressions.... I did use stickles on her outfit..O and I distressed the DP edges...and pop dotted the image...I hope you like....see you tomorrow....
Thank
You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. She's a cutie, I like the distress look and the criss-cross behind her looks great. Super!!

    ReplyDelete