-->

Saturday, January 9, 2010

.....Stickled Baby......


Hi Everyone!!! OK I'm off to Gilroy (a town over) to learn how to Digi Scrap...I'm so excited! I hope it's easy because I would really like to scrapbook this way in the future...well Hybrid scrap that is :) I still would like to add some of my own stuff as needed so yep Hybrid...I have to hurry.. Today's card features an image from Pink Cat Studios..The DP is from my "stash" I don't know where it came from :(.... The solid cardstock, buttons and brads are all from CTMH...I used stickles on the baby....I also paper pierced all around the edges....I hope you like it :)...O and the ribbon is from SU that I just soaked in ink to dye it....Have a great Saturday!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. This is very cute! Love the ribbon, is it just soaked in regular ink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, that baby is so cute and sparklely!!! Great DP. Dying ribbon, you're so smart it matches perfectly!! Have fun digi scrapping, I'm to afraid to try that you know how techi challenged I am!! hehe :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DP it all looks GREAT! I also like how you alternated the brads and buttons. UUGGHH!! I don't know about Digi scrap, I'm just like Diana I'm soooo techi challenged as well lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Mandy. I love the cute image, and the papers are so gorgeous. Love your stitching too.

    ReplyDelete