-->

Monday, January 11, 2010

Cosmopolitan Darlin


Hi Everyone!!! I had time to craft yesterday so I will have cards to post everyday this week :)
Today's card features and image from Sassy Studio Designs and a sketch challenge from Create4fun ...This is I'm Every Woman- Cosmopolitan...isn't she sexy!! I felt she needed red and hot pink..The solid card base is actually a hot pink from SU..the DP is from DCWV (the stack 3)
The reddish/pink flowers are from Prima and the white flowers are from CTMH.....The glass has stickles on it....I also used my dew drops on the corners to give it beautification! LOL! O and in the flowers I used cotton puff balls that I rolled into ink..not the top one though I left that white...I hope you like :) ..have a great day!

Thank You!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S. Gina the ink was just regular re-inkers..I wanted to take pictures to show you how it's done but I have no re inkers LOL! so just stick a couple of drops into a little jar, stick your plain ribbon inside, mush it around and take it out, straighten it out and let it dry...How long you leave it in the jar will determine how dark it will be...does that make any sense??? sorry! I suck as a teacher hehe...

5 comments:

  1. WOW SEXY!!! She looks awesome, too bad the only thing I have of hers is the big boobs, and they are not that perky, lol. I hope "we" (I mean me) don't get in trouble for typing too much info haha. Anyway, again, your card is SEXY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Agustina what are you doing on Mandys card?? LOL!! Beautiful card! Yes she's very sexy, great color choice for her!! I love your idea to use cotton puffs for flower centers, it looks so good!!! Great job Mandy!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for a girl friend! Your coloring is exquisite! :) Love the flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy,
    What a beautiful card with a sexy woman!
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete