-->

Sunday, May 2, 2010

You Are Special...


Hi Everyone!!! it's Sunday so that means Celebrity Apprentice and Amazing Race is on..whoo hoo...
OK on to the card..I used quite a few challenges to make this card...the first challenge came from The Sweet Stop it was a sketch challenge and I am going to play with there latest sketch I like there blog a lot :).... The next challenge came from Quixotic Challenge and they asked for distressing well that's a lot of fun for me so I loved that challenge...A Spoon Full Of Sugar asked for something 3D well I pop dotted my Kraftin Kimmie stamp..and the last challenge was from Stampacularsunday asked for A Celebration For Mom's....Whewww that was a lot of challenges thrown into one card..I do hope you like :)...All the DP is from DCWV...The pink gems came from Heidi Swapp...the little flowers and ribbon are from CTMH..the other flower is from Prima and the brad in the middle of that flower is from SU...I did get to use my new punch and I love it :)..The tag and sentiment are from my "stash"....I hope you all have a great Sunday..C ya tomorrow
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love the colours you used and the image is great; awesome colouring! Big hugs Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so cool you combined so many challenges into one card!! The image is so cute, I love that DP and that punch is at the top of my list!!! Great job, I love the card!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers, great image, stunning colours, just another great card! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week. Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that punch SU??? I need that one, haha! (your such an enabler!) I think this card is awesome!! Love everything about it, however; that punch is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I just love that image! So fun!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on the challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I like the color combo.:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, absolutely love this card. The image is one of my favorite. I just did one with that stamp a couple of weeks ago. Love your design papers. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete