-->

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Manga Fairy


Hi Everyone!!! it's Saturday ...just crazy :) ....I was able to make this card last night, I finally had some time and energy to make something :0 ...I hope you like it ..
I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers and I used a Basic Grey line that I haven't used in forever..(Lily Kate)...I loved using the soft subtle colors..and of course Prima has the perfect flowers :) ...the green cardstock is from CTMH (Sweet Pea)...the pearls are from recollections and the beautiful bling is from Prima..I love her hair ..she is from Funky Kits and her name is Manga Fairy.. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will see you tomorrow..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. sheesh you're posting early today, I hope that means you're on your way out to do something fun!!! I LOVE the card!!! The DP colors are so soft and pretty. The flower and the flourish are the perfect extra for the image!! Is this one a digi stamp or a real stamp?? I have to get her, she's so cute!!
    Have a great day!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft and subtle colors, she looks great! I really like the color of her hair, hehe! Love the bling bling!

    ReplyDelete