-->

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thursday!


Hi Everyone!!! It's Tuesday which means BL is on tonight...can't wait!
I made this card using a sketch from Sketch Saturday..I love this sketch! I knew what DP I wanted to use when I received my stamp from The Greeting Farm..this is Thursday..isn't she cute! love her! all the DP is from Basic Grey (Eerie).....All the flowers are from Prima and the black bling in the middle of the flowers and on the sides of the sentiment are from Heidi Swapp....The sentiment is a rub on I had in my "stash"...I hope you have a fabulous day...see ya tomorrow..
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Love the look on her face: Game on!!! lol. Great card Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! I love the colors and the flowers, the DP looks great with everything!! Good job Mandy, have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete