-->

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lily With A Tube!


Hi Everyone! I hope your day is going great :) ...
I made this card using a sketch from Friday Sketchers..It's something I have done on my own a long time ago but I do like the sketch so played along...all the DP is from Basic Grey.. I think it's my favorite Basic Grey paper (Green At Heart) ...The image is from Pink Cat Studio....the corner bling is from Heidi Swapp....the flowers are from Prima...Buttons and butterfly charm are from my "stash"...I did pop dot the image....Come back tomorrow for a Christmas Card :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
I'm a dork I forgot to color inside the inner-tube LOL!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! I like the innertube just the way you did it!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the DP, the flowers, butterfly charm and the bling look great!! Oh and of course Lily is as cute as can be!!! Great job!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo like that you incorporate our (Diana and Mine) favorite colors :) Diana loves purple and me you know my favorite co lor! I love Lily's pigtails. Too cute, and the DP I don't have that one ( OK it's going on my list, cuz I need more paper :) )

    ReplyDelete