-->

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pixie Poppy...


Hi Everyone!!! well it's Tuesday and the finale of BL.. :( boo hoo! but next Tuesday is the start of Losing It With Jillian Yay! can't wait :)...
OK on to the card..I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers. All the DP is from Basic Grey (Kioshi). I did throw in some Basic Grey (Basics White PP)...I bought all the Basics line but it's all plain, so I don't know what to do with it LOL!!! it was Basic Grey though, so had to have it..so every once in awhile you will see some Basic thrown in with regular DP... :)...I did buy the new MS Monarch punch and I love it..I did rub glitter all over it..the brad gems are from Making Memories I scored on a lot of MM at Michael's they had a lot on clearance...The flowers are from Prima...This little girl you have seen before but I like her a lot, she is from Eat Cake Graphics (Pixie Poppy)
She is pop dotted...I hope you all have a fantastic day...come back tomorrow for a little bit of Miss Anya ;)...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Gee, some of these embellies look familar, heehee!! (I saw them in your hot little hands on Saturday at Michaels) I love everything about the card, the colors, the DP, the image, and of course all those great embellies!! Good job Mandy, have a nice night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DP is perfect for Pixie Poppy!! I also think you did an awesome job!! And because of you I HAD TO HAVE those nesties you know!!! I just got them on Monday! Thanks for alwasy sharing with us, we love to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete