-->

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Love Never Ends


Hi Everyone!!!! ....well I am sore! o boy sore! I bought workout dvd's called P90X from QVC it's 12 dvd's and wow it's working but it's so hard..I feel so good when I'm done though..has anyone else tried this workout yet? awesome :) Highly recommend....OK on to the card..I played with a fun sketch from Create4fun challenge...I also incorporated two more challenges into this one card :)..the first challenge was from Papertake Weekly and they asked for FLOWERS...Love flowers BTW (like as if you didn't know ;0...hehe...Prima flowers even more...the second challenge came from Stamp Something and they asked to Celebrate Something..I chose LOVE ..I have a taco bell dog that I absolutely adore and it would devastate me tremendously if something were to happen to her...so seeing this Sara Kay image holding her dog just makes me think of my dog and how much I hold her and just love her..so that's my celebrating :).... the sentiment says Love Never Ends because in my heart my love for her will never end even when she is no longer in my arms ......All the DP is from Basic Grey (Cappella)...The flowers and corner bling are from Prima and the pretty pearls are from recollections..the sentiment is from my "stash"..I hope you all have a great day :)...come back tomorrow and you will see a Summer ...Owl...;)
Thank You!!!! Come again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I'm starting to like those prima flowers you know! I don't know if it's a good thing or not?! Anyhow, great job on the card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! I love that paper and the flowers too!

    Good luck on the workouts. I have seen those discs, but never tried them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the card, but I love the story behind it even more!! Great job Mandy!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your card is gorgeous Mandy I love those flowers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete