-->

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bloom and Grow


Hi Everyone!!! I posted early because we are leaving early to play all day again... I will stay away from the scrapbooking store this time but I am going to Michael's I have coupons ;) LOL!...they can't go to waste..I NEED punches..shhh..hehe...OK this card was made using a new (to me) challenge blog..the blog is called Sketchy Colors..I totally fell in love with this sketch and I hope they like what I did with it...The light blue base is from CTMH....the DP is from Cosmo Cricket (DeLovely)...the flower is from Prima and the hot pink gems are from Queen&Co....I played with another challenge and this one was from Stamp Something..They asked that we use 2 of something..well that's my metal embellishments :)..that of course came from my "stash".... O and the image is a Manga girl from Funky Kits called Bloom And Grow...The blue bling is from Recollections which since I'm at Michael's tomorrow I will be restocking my bling and pearls..you can never have enough of those things..right??? they add a finishing touch to everything ;0 ....I hope you have a awesome weekend..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card!! I love the happy colors!! Great image and DP!! The metal embellies are perfect and I like how you attached them, they look like they are buzzing around above her!! Love the flower and the bling too!! Have a fun day, maybe I'll see you, I'm headed to Michaels also!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choice Mandy!!! Bright and cheery just how I like them! hehe, OK Mandy and Diana, you guys don't have to rub it in you know! Maybe, I just go too! UUUUPPSS, sorry Mand I got sidetracked :) I'm starting to really like the flowers I think I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week~

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! wonderful colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete