-->

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Miss Anya Love...


Hi Everyone!!!! I can't believe we only have a week of school left and then it's summer vacation! whoo hoo! I really, really like being with my kids so I am so excited....I made this card using a sketch from The Greeting Farm ...the image is from TGF she is Miss Anya Love, I just bought her and I have no idea why it took so long..All the DP is from Cosmo Cricket (DeLovely) I just love the bright, cheerful colors, they are so inspiring to me that I'm sure your going to be sick of this DP :) ...The flowers are from Prima that I layered on top of each other...The solid cardstock is from DCWV...silk ribbon is from SU...and the metal embelly is from MM another great find at Michael's...I did put pearls inside the flowers...I hope you have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Another great card!! Anya is such a cutie!! Love the DP and I love how everything goes so well together!! Great job, have a nice day!!
    :o)
    p.s. I'll be missing in action for a few days Bob is having surgery tomorrow and I don't have anyway to log on at the hospital, but I will be back!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper too. That is one of my favorite Anyas too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete