-->

Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer..Owl



Hi Everyone!!! it's Friday....I haven't played with a Splitcoaststampers card sketch in so long but here ya go :) .....I wanted a bright and fun color combo with a stamp I haven't inked up yet..so I used my new SU PP called Island Oasis and my Jessica Lynn Original Brentwood owl ...isn't she so cute?? I did put real sand underneath her feet...Her bikini has stickles on it.....the ribbon is from CTMH and the gems are from Queen&Co....the rub on sentiment and felt flower are from my "stash"......I think that's it :) ...I hope you have a great Friday! come back tomorrow for more bright and fun DP :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute!!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! I love that DP, think I need some, LOL!! The owl is adorable, I love the bikini!! Have a great day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete