-->

Monday, May 17, 2010

Darling Sister!


Hi Everyone!!!! how was your weekend?? mine was so much fun! on Saturday I went to a not LSS ..LOL! and I went on a spending spree because guess what they had?? OK I'll tell ya..they had ALL of the new Basic Grey PP!!! OMG!!!!!! it was fabulous I purchased Max & Whiskers-Basics White PP-Basics Manila PP-Basics Kraft PP-Cappella PP- and another score the new Cosmo Cricket DeLovely!!!! I came out of the store with a huge grin on my face and Tim smiles at me and rolls his eyes..LOL! I love that man :)!!!! So come back on Tuesday and Wednesday to see what I have created with my new DP...Today's card was made using a sketch from Sketch Saturday and I used my Basic Grey DP (Kioshi)...the solid cardstock is from CTMH...The flowers are from Prima and the pearls are from Recollections..with the metal sentiment from my "stash"...and of course this pretty girl is from The Greeting Farm ..Darling Sisters ..I hope you like :) have a great week!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Let me star by telling you: "You are a spoiled lucky brat" JK LOL. Man I am soooo jealous right NOW!!!!! But I am also so happy for you (and me, cuz we get to see your creations with your new goodies). Love the background DP looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous too, but can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!! The card looks great, the image is so sweet and I love the DP and flowers!! You are such an enabler, I went to Funky Kits and fell in love with all the Sugar Nellie stamps, I'm not going to tell you how big my order was, but you should some kinda kick back from them, ;)tee hee!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with a cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at SS this week - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete