-->

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beautiful and Bright!



Hi Everyone!!! I'm so late today sheesh! so I'm going to be real quick...Today's card was made using a sketch by Amy R from Prairie Paper& Ink I think this is my first or second time playing with her challenges..very fun sketch and I new exactly what I wanted to do with it :)...I made a simple card but when you look at it IRL it's so pretty and makes you feel like summer and margarita time LOL!..this is my new DP from Cosmo Cricket (DeLovely)...The image is from SU called Stipple Butterfly, I did layer the butterfly and I used CTMH's liquid glass on the whole image to give it shine and smoothness :) ...the white brad is also from CTMH and the flower and bright pink pearls are from my "stash"....I hope you like because it was really fun to make ... :)
have to run but I hope you have a nice night and I will see you tomorrow with a Sara Kay card ..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, I'm ready to pour the margaritas. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, that butterfly is so beautiful!! I love that glass effect!! Great colors too!! TFS
    Have a good night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHHHHH soooo pretty!!!!! Love the bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete