-->

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thank You...


Hi Everyone!!!!! We just got back from seeing that new movie Furry Vengeance, it was OK...I tried to post before we left but I ran out of time.. :)
This card was made using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and I loved playing with it...I finally was able to ink up a new La La Land stamp that Chiy encouraged me to buy..darn child hehe...This is Fairy LaLa...All the DP is from DCWV (Rustic)...The silk ribbon is from SU..the gold pearls are from Recollections and the sentiment is from EK Success...The beautiful blue butterfly is from my "stash"..I did pop dot her :) ....I hope you all have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow...
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S..... I won a IPod Home Dock from Tastefully Simple!!! I can't thank each and every one of you who ordered from me or my website...I do appreciate it so much!!!! I hope when you need more things in your pantry you will remember me .. :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute card and well done on the Ipod Deck.

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! The image is so cute, I love that butterfly (I've got stash envy, LOL) great idea using those pearls for the trail, you're brillant!!! Congrats on the ipod dock!!
    Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooo hoooo!! first of all congrats on winning the ipod dock and that darn child of yours (hehe) she is bad influence and an enabler!!! (JK Chiy) I have stash envy too! I love the colors and the knotted ribbon loos soo cool. ME LIKEY!!!

    ReplyDelete