-->

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vampire Riley



Hi Everyone! yep I lost my mojo but I think I have it back...Well I have also been busy, one of the things I have been doing is researching Roller Derby because my lovely Chiy is part of a team!!! she's so excited! she doesn't earn enough money though to pay for the start of fee, so she has been asking family and friends for donations, from $1.00 to whatever you can, everything adds up. I have been saying a thank you to everyone that has donated. I'm trying to see where in our area we can buy everything..So after she gets off school today we are going shopping..keep in mind my daughter has never roller skated in her life so this should be doubly fun LOL!!! she practices tonight for the first time with skates on so I'm thankful the Team Leader is a paramedic :) wheww! The first practice on Tuesday night was fun but when they were all done just standing talking to each other one of the other ladies fell and she dislocated her elbow or shoulder...ouch! but Chiy says nope I want to do it :) ...yay!!!

OK today's card features and image from Riley and Company Vampire Riley...the sketch is from Creat4fun Challenge.. I really wanted to make a Halloween card so I used my Basic Grey DP (Eerie).. The paper flower and and orange pearls are from Recollections..I also played in the challenge from Quixotic Inspirations they asked for a "spooktacular" card... and I also played in the challenge from A Spoon Full Of Sugar .."anything goes" is what they asked for :)..I think that's it, I do have a card for tomorrow..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!

Wanted to also say didn't you know Agustina and Diana, owls are the new cats..hehe
I had the owl digi stamp next to the cats and I guess I grabbed the cats by mistake..After you commented I looked on my desk and yep there's the owls just staring at me, I started laughing that I'm such a dork..I guess I better clean my desk sheesh! so imagine you see owls everyone...

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! Hey but I looove your owls!!!!lol! Ok but seriously I do love this card the DP and those OOORRRAAAANNNGGGEEE pearls I LOOOOOOOve them gotta get me some LOL. Yippe for Chiy!!! roller derby how fun!!! Good luck to her, and keep us posted about the derby ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love that shape you cute your image panel into it looks like one of those great old mirrors. best of luck to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love vampire Riley, he's so cute!!! Great DP and I love the spiderweb pattern flower, great finishing touch!!! Tell Chiy I said good luck with the derby, and don't get hurt!!! I know owls and cats all look alike, hehehe!! Don't worry Mandy, Agustina and I have your back!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete