-->

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lady Raven


Hi Everyone!!! yesterday I ended up baking and making a dip for the fire guys so it was to late to post..but I ended up buying a fabulous digi from a company I have just discovered!!! OMGosh! you have to see what they have to offer what talent KennyK has..great artist..the companies name is KennyK downloads..I will be buying more for sure! Chiy wants me to get Allura Von D next :) ...this pretty/sexy girl is Lady Raven ...I used a sketch from The Sweet Stop..I also played in another challenge, this one by Stamp Something..they asked that we use Stripes and Spots..The black DP in the back is striped :) ..All the DP is from SU..the sheer ribbon and purple flower are from CTMH and the girl/skull metal brad is from my "stash" ...I did make her dress and stockings glittery with stickles...I hope you like :) ..now I'm off to watch FOOTBALL!!! have a great Sunday...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Love your card! Fun design idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very cool card!!! She is really sexy and I love her purple hair!!! You have the best stash, you are always pulling out the perfect embellies for the card!!! Great job!!! Enjoy your football!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Diana all the way on this one!!! Love the hair and the brad!!! Cool sexy card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Stamp Something this week.

    Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute card - thanks for playing along with the sweet stop

    ReplyDelete