-->

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ghost Girl



Hi Everyone!!! OK this is going to be short and sweet...FOOTBALL is on... but since I made this card on Friday and didn't get to post yesterday because my Baby had her Senior Portraits yesterday :( how sad the time has flown by in two months she will be 18 sheesh ....
So I made this card with a child in mind for Halloween...it's simple but sweet :) .The sketch is from Friday Sketchers..I am not sure who the image is from..so if you know please tell me..it was a free digi...I colored her in (notice the pink pants) hehe with galaxy white gel pen...the DP is from Cosmo Cricket (Matilda) this dp is so hard for me to work with LOL! ..The purple flower is from CTMH and the push brads and buttons are all from my "stash" ..I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday! ..
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card!! The image is adorable, great DP and I love the candy corn brad!! Have a great day and enjoy your football!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! That candy corn brad is the cutest. I have a thing for candy corn anything.

    ReplyDelete