-->

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Skateboarding Dino



Hi Everyone!!! Gosh last nights FOOTBALL game was so good! Did I tell you how much I love FOOTBALL!!!! I can't wait till Thursday night FOOTBALL comes LOL!! OK OK so tonight I have to take a couple of cards to the fair, my mom forced me to enter my cards, so then I forced Chiy to enter her awesome, scrumptious chocolate chip cookies in the fair..hehe..the perk of that is she's going to make cookies and she only has to take 3 or 4 to the fair so the rest of them we eat YUMMM!!!!
This card was made using a sketch from Create4fun Challenge..I just loved this sketch..all the DP is from Basic Grey (Wander) ...the image is from Dustin Pike..it's a real simple card but perfect for a teenage boy.. I think :) ...The buttons are from SU..I think that's it ...... My wonderful hubby and I are going to eat Sushi for lunch!!! O boy! I'm salivating! FOOTBALL yesterday, Sushi today my week is freakin perfect!!! I hope yours is too!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Well good luck to both of you!!!! I had to smile when I saw this card!!! It's great!!!!! Love the colors and the image is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card!! I love the DP with the map of the city streets for that cool dude to skate on!! My son Ryan is 14 and he said "that's a cool card"!!! Good luck to you both on your fair enteries, let us know how you do!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete