-->

Friday, September 10, 2010

Cheers!


Hi Everyone!!! well I was sick for two days..ugh! no fun..I really don't get sick either so it was the pits...and as I'm sitting here blogging, I find myself stroking/petting my leg as if it was my cat...hmmm maybe it's time to SHAVE!!! LOL!!!
OK so I really wanted to play last night, so I created this sketch and I love it hehe...I played with my new Paper Pack from Prima (Road Trip)..I don't think I have ever inked of my WOJ stamp , this is Charlie 007...I thought he would be perfect for this DP I don't know why ..just because hehe...I did heat emboss him, so that is the shine you see..the gems are from Queen&CO..and the sentiment is something I made up :)..the camera button is from my "stash"..well I'm off to hopefully catch up and play with my stuff :) and I will see ya all tomorrow...Have a great Friday..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I LOve it!!!!! Great male card! Can't wait till next week, I'm prob taking one or two peeps with me I'll let u know for sure later!! Feel better and go SHAVE!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a funny girl!!!!! Just make sure you shave before next week, I don't want to mistake you for your cat, haha!!! Great card, I love it!!! Have a nice day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete