-->

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sassy Cat


Hi Everyone!! sorry I have been gone again..I have been creating my cards for class..I will tell you now though. I will not post them on my blog..they will be a total surprise :) ...I did make this card for my DT work, the sketch was created by Erin...I loved the sketch and had fun creating it..So please stop by Sunday Sketch & Stamp and show some love for everyone..the image is from our sponsor Meljen's Designs...All the DP is from Basic Grey (Max & Whiskers)...aren't these cute embelly's from Jolee's awesome!! the cat collar has bells on them that actually jingle and the cat tag is too cute :) ..the yellow ric rac is actually from a quilt shop that I had to buy for my cards...I think that's it..I went on a shopping spree at a scrapbooking store and I got 6 new paper packs I can't wait to play :) :) ..so hopefully some new paper tomorrow for all to see...Have a great Labor Day .my dad is gonna barbecue..yay!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha boy is she sassy!!! Great card!!! and u are mean not even a sneeky peeky??? just an einsie whinsie one??? The embellies you used are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, that image is so cute I have to get it!!!! The DP and all the embellies are perrrrfect, hehe!!! Can't wait for class! Have a great day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete