-->

Friday, September 24, 2010

Pink/Green Fairy



Hi Everyone!!! Chiy had her first lesson in roller skating and yep..her butt and side took most of the impact LOL!!! So this should be really fun...I strapped on my roller blades last night and skated with her and I hurt LOL!!! it's good exercise! sheesh! it's been 15 years since I strapped on those puppies and wow it's fun! can't wait to skate more with her but I'm buying roller skates. In my opinion it's so much easier to roller skate then roller blade..
OK on to the card I just got done with it. I didn't have any time last night to come up with something but I had this design in my head when I woke up, just the DP and flowers because the sketch is actually from Crazy 4 Challenges...I wanted to make a girly girl card :) ..all the DP is from Prima (Fairy Flora) and the fun part of this card was that I just discovered this new site (to me) that offers free coloring pages and they have so many to choose from... I stuck stickles on her wings and on her wind hehe but it hasn't dried yet so it does look a little weird...O here's the link to these fabulous images, like I said they have so many and I downloaded a lot of them.. Fairy Coloring Pages ...All the flowers are from Prima and the cool metal charm that says "smile" is from Making Memories...the ric rac was actually white but I colored it to match the paper...I hope you all have a great day...I just checked out Friday Sketchers so I'm off to play with there sketch...see ya all tomorrow..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

Edited: I added a better picture since the Stickles has dried...

2 comments:

  1. She looks cool and sexyyyy! I love the color combo!! Hey I think your "stash" is getting bigger lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!!! Great DP and all the embellies look perfect, I love the image, I'm gona have to check out that site, thanks for the info!! Have a great weekend!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete