-->

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Billy Rides A Polar Bear


Hi Everyone! sorry for the lousy picture it's overcast today..I made this for my SIL's SIL hehe..she asked if I could make something arctic themed because the SIL is having a baby boy and that's her theme for him. I didn't go cutesy for this card but I think it still comes across as a baby card..hmm...well she liked it so it's hers to do what she wants with it :) ..I used all Basic Grey DP (Archaic) ..the image is from Pink Cat Studios (Billy Rides A Polar Bear) ..I did use Liquid Applique on Billy's snow gear..and used a white gel pen to color in the Polar Bear..the pearls are from Recollections...Now remember that my watermark is messed up, so I am using my name on transparency to watermark my cards LOL! the big brown ribbon and metal LOVE embellishment are all from my "stash"..the buttons are from SU and the cute blue pacifier is from Michael's..it's a pretty simple card but I hope everyone likes :) ...Have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job!!!! An artic request would be a hard one for me, LOL!! It's a real cute one!!! Have a great night!!! Only 2 more days, YAY!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so cute!!! Love the artic theme, and of course you would have all the stamp anyone would request!! hehe! I think the tiny pacifire makes is even cuter! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete