-->

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shiney Christmas




Hi Everyone!!! isn't that picture of the bully so freakin cute!!!!! did it make you smile!? I loved it and I laughed and thought it was perfect to make someone smile today..it is not my Rocks...So the card I made last night was created by using a sketch from Create4fun challenge...I also played with Sparkle's Christmas Challenge and she asked that we use Sparkle and Bling..I'm not sure I used a lot of bling but I have plenty of sparkle on my card :) ..The DP is from My Mind's Eye (Wonderful Winter)..The flowers are from Prima and the sentiment is from Making Memories..I"m not quite sure where this little girl is from :( I got it in a swap but I think she's a WOJ or a Sugar Nellie..if anyone knows please don't hesitate to tell me...O and the biggest thing is! I had to create my own watermark because my computer is acting up, I need a new one, so that's on the list but in the meantime that blackness on the bottom is my name on transparency...O and I also got the word yesterday that both Rocks and Hinges will be going in for surgery on the 17TH ..Rocks has a growth on his nose that will need a biopsy and Hinges has a black spot/ball on her neck that will also need a biopsy..sheesh maybe we should have direct deposit into the hospitals bank account LOL! ..Tim says he's going to call Rocks ..Lemon from now on LOL!!!! so yes, on the 17TH it's my first ever card class and I will have to take my animals to the vet on the same day ..ugh ..so yep should be a nice stressful day..maybe I'll spike my coffee :))) ...come back tomorrow..I want to show you what my Hubby surprised me with :)..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Just darling! Very nicely done. So glad you joined us for another Christmas Card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo, I almost fell off my chair cuz I was laughing so hard!!!! I love the card, the image is adorable, I like the DP and all the embellies, job well done!! Don't stress over the class, it will be great just take care of your fur babies!!! Have a good night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the image and the flowers. Your coloring is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL,I love the pic!! too funny. I love the card too, great job!! Your furries will be just fine I know it!!

    ReplyDelete