-->

Friday, September 3, 2010

Nook & Pantry




Hi Everyone!!! I hope your Friday is going good :) ...Today's card was made using a sketch from Sketch Saturday..I changed it up just a little..The flowers are from Prima and all the DP is from Basic Grey (Nook & Pantry)..This cute Sugar Nellie girl is so fun to color...I did stick a cute pink fuzz ball in the middle of the yellow flower and I think it's so cute LOL! .the metal sentiment is from Making Memories....
This is what I wanted to show you..my wonderful Hubby brought me home a new Janome sewing machine!!!! Yay! I have been sewing so much lately and my Brother (sewing machine) wasn't doing it's job anymore so, he wanted me to have something that was a workhorse and we went down to the dealership and he bought me this one...It's so awesome!!! I can't wait to show you everything I'll make using it....I love you Tim!!! Thank you for just being you...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the colors and I think the pink fuzzball looks great!!! Tim is a keeper for sure that machine looks like it does it all!!! Have fun sewing but don't forget to keep making us cards, hehe!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow and double wow!!!! Love your card and I'm so happy Tim got you a awesome sewing machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the one I'm trading my Jem Platinum in on in a couple of weeks. I can hardly wait.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete