-->

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Prima Night :)



Hi Everyone!!!! I had so much fun crafting last night..I hope you like this card as much as Chiy did, she says it's hers..LOL! I bought a new paper pack and it's from Prima Yay!!!! It's a beautiful paper pack..I totally recommend it..Prima (Fairy Flora)..The solid cardstock I used was from both SU and CTMH...The flowers and paper butterfly's are also from Prima..I guess it was a Prima night LOL!..didn't realize that....The fibers are from my "stash" ..The image is from La La Land Crafts...I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop...I also played in a challenge from Stamp Something and they asked that we do a "cute" card..I think this qualifies hehe..I hope you have a awesome week..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. She is a way cool looking fairy!!! I can see why Chiy likes her! I love the pink/pop of color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! Great color combo!!! Cool DP and embellies!! Chiy has great taste, you did a fantastic job!!! Have a good day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card!! Love the papers that you have used with this adorable fairy and your details look gorgeous!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete