-->

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Son The Freshmen + A Card :)




Hi Everyone!!! well my son is now officially a Freshmen. We had a busy weekend and yesterday was nerve racking waiting to hear how his day went but he got into the car and was Hey I like my teachers, I made a couple of new friends and the lunch line is long so I had to eat my lunch in 6 minutes..how was your day :) ...so that was good to hear! Now I can start blogging this week without any worries...I made this card using the sketch from The Sweet Stop..I actually found a new stamp in my "stash" ..The DP is from Basic Grey..the sentiment, tag, ribbon, flower, brad and pearls are also from my "stash" ...I hope you have a fantastic day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love that gorgeous butterfly and swirl image with the touch of sparkle. Pretty papers and flower embellishment. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete