-->

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Deer And Apples Go Hand In Hand :)



Hi Everyone!!!! Well I have had a deer come visit me everyday for the last week and a half normally he comes at night time but now he hangs out here all day! I have been giving him apples and cherries..he loves them! and since he's not allowed in the house I don't care if it gives him diarrhea :) win win teehee!!!!! anyways he's here right now and as I was looking through my DSP I saw this cute paper and remembered my old stamp set too! so score! I also used the sketch from Stamping 411..I hope you have a great day! are you all enjoying the Olympics? I sure am!!!! I love Summer Olympics..Volleyball, running, swimming all kick butt...but water polo oui that is a boring sport LOL! but they have great bodies! :) ...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. So Very cute!! I love it! and I love all the photos on your blog too! It's nice to see the person behind the cute projects! Thanks for playing along this week and sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! and yes, I've been glued to the TV for the past week and a half!! LOVE the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete