-->

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Summer Still



Hi Everyone!!! since it's still Summer I wanted to stick to that theme. Fun In The Sun :) ..I like the colors, they feel refreshing and this image is just to cute! Everything is from my "stash" ..I played with the sketch from Mojo Monday..Tomorrow I might be late posting because we may be bringing home a sister for Rocks!!!!! She needs help and love and I can do both for her. Rocks gets to decide if he wants to bring her home though so wish us luck...I totally love my hubby because I don't have to ask for "permission" from him to bring home strays, he's just the greatest!!! thank you Timothy for just being you..Of course his only concern is that Rocks is safe and won't mind that a girly is here. If she does come home with us tomorrow I need to see if she will like the stroller, just like Rocks (he loves his stroller) ..that way she can go with us everywhere too, she has arthritis so it's hard for her to walk, Rocks is just lazy LOL!!! I'm so excited!!! so have a great day everyone!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. super fun card, so glad you joined us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete