-->

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blah! :)




Hi Everyone!!!! I'm sorry for being gone..I had some medical problems that I'm hoping will go away soon..I wanted to play along with The Sweet Stop, so I made a really simple card because I am having a hard time with my Mojo. I hope it comes back by tonight. I may redo this sketch at some point this week...Everything is SU but the flowers and ribbon..I hope you have a great weekend!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S Rocks needs a manicure/pedicure sheesh! :)

3 comments:

  1. I think this card is great! Love how the border punch looks I hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo Pretty Pretty! 8-) Love the Cheery image and dp's! your punched border and layered flowers are so Lovely as well! So glad you could join s at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty!! I love the stitching. Your dog is too cute:) Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete