-->

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wreath Of Roses


Hi Everyone!!!! As I sit here watching From Justin To Kelly (Love that movie)!!! I thought, O O I haven't posted in a few days..Sorry! I went apartment hunting in Monterey with Chiyanne..and since we are paying for it, we kinda get to decide where she will live and Cordell's birthday party with his friends is Sunday..Which takes time and planning and of course school starts Wednesday...Lots happening..so anyways I did a really simple card last night using a very simple sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches .. I think everything but the ribbon are retired from SU :) ... The image is a very old stamp set called (Wreath Of Roses) ...I will see ya all tomorrow with a card and a Friday Funny... Have a awesome day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Great card Mandy!! Oh NO Chiy is moving out!!! No Bueno or is it?? JK LOL, I hope you guys found something down the middle on choices lol!

    ReplyDelete