-->

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Owl's In Love :)



Hi Everyone!!!! O boy! I have been so addicted to My Digital Studio! I made an entire 12x12 calendar..I can't wait to show you and I have been quilting. I also asked my friends if they know how to do there own Canning, I got some real good advice and a couple of them will share recipes with me :) ..I so want to do it :) ..I hope to try my hand at it soon, I'm buying all the stuff for it tomorrow :) ...so my card making took a hit but I made this card last night. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop...what do you think?? My good friends Anniversary is soon, so I thought of them :) ..The image is a High Hopes image and the DP is from B0-Bunny (Crazy Love)..The sentiment, ribbon, metal embellishments and gems are all from my "stash" ..The flower is from Prima...I hope you like it :) ..Well Cordell starts 8Th grade tomorrow..3 more years and we will buy him a car and he can take himself..whoo hoo!!! my baby's growing up...I'm so sad that Summer is over..I love having my kids around me (good and bad) ... ..I'm hoping to play today with some new SU product..My box should be here by 5:30!!! Counting down the hours :) ..I will for sure be back tomorrow ...Have a great day!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment