-->

Friday, August 12, 2011

Rocky And Pillow Time




Hi Everyone!!! I don't have a card..I ended up quilting yesterday but I did order a lot of stuff in the last two days..whoo hoo!!! So lots of new things to show you next week
..I did pre-order a little bit from the Holiday Mini..I can't wait to play!!! Remember the Holiday Mini starts on Sept 1st..you can see the mini on SplitcoastStampers..Shhh! ...I am also working on learning how to Digi scrap with SU's My Digital Studio..I can't wait to show you! and when Cordell goes back to school I will be fixing my SU website..to make it fun for you to stop on by..So lots of neat things in store for me....OK so on to today's Friday Funny...Rocks loves dad's pillow :) ..Tim left it on the couch and Rocks took that as an invitation to lay down :) ..every single one of us has 2 pillowcases that I made :) and Tim loves Turkey's :) ..Hmmm maybe if anyone is interested I will make a pillowcase and give it away as Blog candy..I love making them.. I hope you have a great Friday!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment