-->

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rookie Move ;)


Hi Everyone!!! Sorry about yesterday..Tim and I went to Monterey and walked the beach, wharf and had lunch at Phil's Fish Market..Rocks loved all of it..He absolutely loves his stroller so he had a good day too :) ...As I was making this card I had big plans for it BUT the dang Nestie shifted on me and creased my image, so it became a really simple card :) ..I figured I would throw it away so didn't want to waste to many pretty embelly's ...So I used a Sarah Kay image and Basic Grey DP ( Bittersweet) ..The brads and ribbon are all from my "stash" ..So do me a favor and don't look to close LOL!!! ..Totally rookie move on my part hehe..O well! ..I'll show you a better one tomorrow
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S I'm still a demo!! Whoo Hoo!!! and SU is having a special buy 3 designer paper packs get one free! I'm so putting a big order in on Friday, so if you need anything LMK.. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Cool card and I loove the colors! Rocks looks so cute on his stroller hehe!

    ReplyDelete