-->

Monday, August 29, 2011

My New Christmas Bag/Purse




Hi Everyone!!!! OK I have been really obsessed with sewing right now..I'm sorry!!! and this morning I have been making a cherry pie and a death by chocolate trifle all for my hubby..just because I love him so much :) and later on this afternoon I am headed out to see my tattooist he needs to finish my back piece..so it's been a fun weekend and I'm so sorry! I hope to bring you a card real soon!!!! Stick with me because I just bought some stamps from The Greeting Farm to giveaway for blog candy!!! Whoo Hoo!!! she just had an awesome sale so I bought some for me and some for you :) ..So this is what I made with my mom yesterday...I love these bags, this is my third one LOL! the other two are Basic Grey bags..I was going to give it away but it has so many flaws that I can't give it away :( ...I need to work on my straight lines LOL!!! It's been awhile but hey I'm trying..I am also trying to finish up that rag quilt I was telling you about..I have been looking on Etsy to see how much I should sell mine for but I have know idea, so I will ask you when I post the picture of the completed quilt :) ...OK enough yapping..lots to do still :) ...Have a great day everyone!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment: