-->

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Schneider Christmas Gifts 2010











Hi Everyone!!! I wanted to show you the rag quilts and pillow cases I made for my nieces for Christmas last year..I made a rag quilt for my nephew too but he's not a Schneider so he's not in this picture :) ...I think they liked there gifts..I had such a blast making them..It did take me 4 months to do all of them LOL!!! Thank you for putting up with my no card posts...promise soon! I'm still working on that rag quilt. I hope to show it to you tomorrow, then I will get back to card making..Have a awesome day!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I'm baaaack!!!! Did you miss me??? I love all the stuff you've been doing!! Especially your new Basic Grey bag, great job!!! Happy belated birthday Cordell, hope you had a fun one!!! Take care!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete