-->

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy 13Th Birthday Cordell!!!




Hi Everyone!!! I ditched my blog for a whole week!!! it's been a whirlwind, Cordell started school and it was his 13Th birthday on Wednesday August 24Th :)..My baby is growing up..Love you Cordell!!! :) ....I made this card this morning, it was hard to find my mojo..I'm just not feeling it...I have been quilting again and having so much fun doing that that I've kinda lost my way with my cards..So I hope to start back up soon....I will show you my latest rag quilt I'm making hopefully tomorrow or Sunday..I will be selling it thru my Etsy shop..OK so this card was really simple (like I said no mojo) ...I used DP from my "stash" ...The image is one of the latest stamps The Greeting Farm has out..I love her! (Birthday Anya 2) ..The flower is from Prima and the cupcake button is from Jolee's ...I did use Stickles for the whole cupcake...I think that's it..I told ya simple :) ...Did you guys hear the latest news that Michael's will be selling Nesties!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!! and double whoo hoo because you can use COUPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a fantastic day :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy
My Friday Funny is of Rocks loving on a stuffed toy that Cordell gave me when we went to Dave & Buster's..and the second picture of him resting his head on Cordell's leg in the car..can you see how white his teeth are LOL!!!
P.S The card is not Cordell's birthday card LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment