-->

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bloomin Marvelous :)



Hi Everyone!!! Well I had a successful garage sale! but it's been a long weekend...Hopefully I have a kick back kinda week :) ..so I'm going to make this short and sweet because I haven't had dinner yet, just snacks! :)..I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop ..I'm absolutely in love with this DSP I just wish it was in 12x12 form :) ..Print Poetry #129312..and I love this.. FREE stamp set we get if you spend $50.00 ..I love Sale a Bration time Bloomin Marvelous #129651..the only thing not SU is the flower...have a great night! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love the colors and the beautiful butterflies. The pearls look great. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete