-->

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pink Owl's Are So SWEET!


Hi Everyone!!!! I'm TIRED!!!! yes I am LOL!!! I have been baking since Wed non stop! my fundraiser has been going awesome..I am halfway there!! whoo hoo! I have to give a big shout out to my wonderful GENEROUS friends! they have bought from me all my sweet treats and have given me "tips" yep I have such cool friends :) thank you so much!!! I am grateful and really I can't say it enough..wow truly amazing! so after I was done baking for today I ran into my craft room and had a relaxing time coming up with card #2 for my CC in March..I hope they like it..Of course they will have the option of changing the sentiment ..I just bought this Aviary set #120462 and LOOK an OWL! love it!!! I should have bought this set eons ago! hello! cuteness! ..the colors I used are Primrose Petals, Rose Red and Pretty In Pink! and just for my friend we will be using Coffee Filter Flowers ;) ....have an awesome night! is it bad to want to go to bed at 4:45 :) :) ..I really wish I could LOL!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy  

No comments:

Post a Comment