-->

Monday, February 11, 2013

Fashionably Late :)

Hi Everyone!! I love Mojo Monday sketches :) ...so it's an awesome day here in Hollister CA....so when I saw this DSP in my new "stash" called Sunshine & Sprinkles #126922  I knew I wanted to get all matchy matchy :) ...and after I was done I thought hey I wonder if my card class would like to make this one on Friday and so I made a decision for them and the answer is yes they're going to make this one and like it teehee! I love the colors! and I also loved making all my cards for card class using an embossing folder for each one! my absolutely new favorite SU product!... I bought the All Dressed Up Bundle #131095..so my class will be working that's for sure haha! the ribbon is Striped Organdy Ribbon Old Olive #129291 .....teehee I HAD to use the new butterfly punch Bitty Butterfly  #129406 ..the Flower is from the new Flower Trim Vanilla #126869...I think that's it :) ..have a great day!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment