-->

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Swallowtail :)




Hi Everyone!!!!! I LOVE this new butterfly stamp from SU called Swallowtail #129216 ...it's absolutely gorgeous! I just wanted to get a feel for it today so I made this simple card ..I cut out the image and added dimensionals to the middle popped up the wings and wow what a difference, so cool! I also used my new embossing folder called Fancy Fan #127751...I wanted something fun in the inside so because I just wanted to play I thought it was a fitting sentiment :) ...well I have a whole new mess of product to put away so I guess I'll be rearranging and getting rid of more stuff ..O boy! so I hope you have a fantastic day! I have some cute Friday Funny pictures to show you tomorrow but first I will be sewing with friends so it will be later in the afternoon before I post :) ...
Thank You!!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment