-->

Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm On A Circle Roll! :)


Hi Everyone!!!! I am having so much fun with my SU stuff! It's all different too haha...but this card I like a lot! :) ...I used the sketch from Mojo Monday...the DSP is from the Mini..Print Poetry #129312..and the Designer Builder Brads #129329...I will tell ya just like Chocolate life is better with at least one butterfly in it..it's my new accessory and has to be on every card (apparently) ;) ...Beautiful Wings #118138..I finally was able to use my Dahlias #127556 that's whats on top of the designer builder brad ...I hope you have a fantastic day! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thanks for all the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo. I love all the details, including those popular butterflies! I think you rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete