-->

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Oops! Better Late Then Never :)



Hi Everyone!!!! WOW! a week has gone by so darn fast! I'm so sorry time got away from me but starting tomorrow I'm back full time...my son has no school and I have nothing to do but play in my craft room :) love it! ....so in the meantime I played with The Sweet Stop sketch...and I added my Friday Funny on Saturday again :( ...I used all SU ..the DSP is More Amore #129309 my Bitty Butterfly which I LOVE! #129406..embossing folder Petals A Plenty #116824 and those lovely Pearls #119247..The colors are Real Red and Pool Party..O and the stamp set is Serene Silhouettes #127324...Good Night! :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the color combo and that beautiful flower silhouette stamp. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your designer paper and the color combination of red/blue. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete