-->

Friday, February 22, 2013

A Message For My One True Love :)



Hi Everyone!!!! I ditched ya again! haha! but I'm on a mission!!!! wanna know what my mission is? yes! you say! OKkkk...I'm trying to go to the Stampin up convention this year, so I am trying to sell everything possible :) ..my quilts included :) so I'm trying to get my quilts binded today for my garage sale on Sunday :)...and since I'm home alone tonight. My kids ditched me and my darling husband had to work today...and it's my anniversary!!!! so poop! ...so instead I am blogging my Friday Funny pictures and a picture of me and the hubby..Don't you just love the photo-bomb of Eewok!!!!!!! ...OK so this is probably where you want to stop reading if you don't like mushy stuff ;) ..it's a message for my hubby...so here goes...
Tim, words can't begin to describe how I feel about you but I will try....I have loved you from the first time I met you and as the years have gone by I have come to be even more IN love with you..I never want to be without you. I have so much fun with you and I absolutely love talking to you...I know we have had some tough times, mainly because I'm a control freak and never feel I'm wrong ;) ...but even after putting up with so much of my poop you still love ME and you never go without telling me how much you love me and only you would encourage me to buy whatever my heart desires and offer to hold the packages..Only you would hear my complaining that we can't afford something I really wanted and say hey I can get another job (that would be job #3)....at the same time telling me ... "What is it you want, Mandy? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down" .....and mean it :) :) ..I know that you give yourself constantly to me and never really complain but I promise to be better..I'm not supposed to get worse every year but better for you, because YOU deserve it and there's no need for any less for me to give to you...I've never been treated like a Princess by you..hell no! I've always been treated like a QUEEN!!! and I know it and I am so very grateful!!! not many girls find guys like you..I believe your one in a million!!!! how I got so lucky I have know idea!!!! As we get older together I can't say I love you enough or hold you enough but bye GOLLY I sure as heck am going to try!!!! I love you baby so much!!! I can't wait to look up into your eyes and tell you this in person and walk with you hand in hand ...thank you for always being there for me!!! I'll LOVE YOU FOREVER! Happy Anniversary!!!!!! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment